segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Cody Blackford

Cody considers it a victory if he can get me over to his place for a middle of the afternoon romp. Ever since we met, our attraction has been intense. And usually when he calls I drop everything and rush over. But today my car’s in the shop and I’m too lazy to take the bus. “But I need to fuck something,” Cody begs. I tell him I’d love to feel his thick cock stretching out my hole, but right now I just can’t make it. “All I can do is talk you through it. Put your hand on your dick,” I instruct. “Pretend it’s my mouth. It’s sliding up and down. Can you feel it?” My doorbell rings. “Hold on,” I say, walking to the door. I’m not shocked to find Cody standing there. But I am surprised to see his cock out and his hand around it. “I’m not very good at pretending,” he says, walking in and dropping his pants. Looks like for once I’m the victorious one.














Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

GGb Marquinhos Medeiros

Twink Sexcapades